Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 12, 2009

You can thank these RINO's for passing that other Pork bill

Yup - again - with this economy on the fast track to debtor's hell - we had 8 RINO's vote for the pork-laden omnibus bill. It's no wonder - they are some of the biggest culprits and they own/co-own 996 of the 9000 earmarks. If any of these are your RINO's in your states - please do call them and let you know how you feel about their pig-fest.






I hate politicians. But, I REALLY hate RINO's. Just switch parties already damned it. At least then you'll be true to yourselves. We already know you're phonies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the conservatives are going RINO-hunting again!

Anonymous said...

40% of the earmarks in the bill were from G.O.P. sponsorship.

Pauly T. Kal said...

Any opportunity I can get there Animal!

skwguitar - and that is a damned shame in my opinion. For me - its a matter of choosing your identity. These freakin RINO's are walking the fence in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Man Ron Paul had like a million dollars in earmarks in this thing! -sighs-


Sometimes, I really really hate politicians...

Anonymous said...

Really? I wonder why the didn't include him on this list? Is $1 million not enough?

I hate politicians too.

Anonymous said...

Although, to be fair, Ron Paul thinks that everything should be earmarked. This sounds crazy at first but then makes a little sense (a common theme with that man) because we would know where all this money was going.

For as much pork as there was in this thing, earmarks only accounted for 1% of the bill. By attacking wasteful spending and only focusing on 1% of the spending we're ignoring the real issue. Kind of like the Federal Reserve announcing it's going to create more money to combat rising debt.